Recipes for the perfect baked cheese dip - 12 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked cheese dip recipes
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
10 hacks to finish that open jar of pesto
10 delicious ways to transform pesto!
Chili Cheese dip
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar Queso Dip
- ½ White Onion
- - 4 Green Onions
- - 2 Chorizo Sausages
- Lining cut and Innards out
- - 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping
Make a quesadilla worthy of the Greek Gods
By Pascale Weeks
Get the fresh and easy Tex-Mex recipe -->HERE<--
Mini Spinach/Artichoke Dip Cream Puffs (makes 36)
Basic Cream Puff meets Spinach Artichoke Dip! This clever twist brings you a delicious, flavorful appetizer that e...
- Cream Puffs:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Spinach Dip Filling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup frozen
- chopped spinach
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350.Melt butter in saucepan
- Can chopped clams
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- One stick butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
10 one-pot wonders you need in your life
Do you dread post-meal kitchen clean-up? Here are 10 easy and irresistible one-pot wonders that will save your weeknight dinners!
Turkey Pepperoni Dip
Microwave cream cheese 2 minutes
- 1 tub garlic and herb cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- ½ cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Garlic Bread Dip
This dip is cooked inside a Round loaf of Sheepherders Bread or a Round loaf of Sourdough bread
- 1 ROUND LOAF SHEEPHERDER or SOURDOUGH BREAD
- 1/4 POUND BUTTER
- 1 BUNCH OF GREEN ONIONS CHOPPED
- 12 CLOVES OF GARLIC MINCED
- 1 8 oz CREAM CHEESE ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 16 oz SOUR CREAM
- 1 CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 1 10 oz JAR CHOPPED ARTICHOKE HEARTS DRAINED
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
very rich, chunky, and cheesy, best served with a sourdough loaf
- 1 bag of washed
- trimmed spinach
- 2 cups of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1c cream cheese
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tsp fresh dill
- 1c mixed
- shredded mozzarella
- 1/2c bread crumbs
- 1/2c parmesan.
warm spinach dip
combine all ingredients in a mixer
- 8oz Monterey jack cheese
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 onion
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tbsp. chopped jalapenos
- pitas toasted
Hot Crab Dip
- 2 - 8oz pks of Cream Cheese
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 2 tbl Worcheshire Sauce
- 1 tlb Mayo
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Sharp Cheese - 1/3 of this is to sprinkle on top
Hot Cheesy Spinach Dip
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 425F. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 3/4 cups half and half
- 2 packages (9 oz each) frozen chopped spinach
- thawed and well drained
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
baked cheese dip recipe collections
More Baked cheese dip recipes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 14oz-16oz Can Refried Beans without meat
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Pkg Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbl Water
Baked Triple-Veggie Dip
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (1 lb. 3 oz.) asparagus spears
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can (8-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise