Make a quesadilla worthy of the Greek Gods
Try this step-by-step Tex-Mex quesadilla recipe made with Mediterranean-inspired ingredients. It's the stuff Greek legends are made of.
A quesadilla worthy of the Greek Gods
Quesadillas are to Tex-Mex what Feta salads are to Greek cuisine. Put the two together, and you've got a hybrid hit on your hands. All you need for this easy step-by-step recipe are flour or corn tortillas, cheese and some fresh Greek-inspired ingredients. Cook in a pan, and feast like Hercules.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.