- 16 ounces natural
- full dairy yogurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber
Put yogurt in a bowl Put garlic through a press and using the edge of a knife, spread garlic on yogurt. Take cucumber and peel skin. Slice thinly.
Mix ingredients with a mixer and slowly add oil. The oil will be absorbed. Enjoy with Greek foods and vegetables.
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (214 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Falafel Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!