Sierra's Alfredo Sauce
A rich and creamy Alfredo sauce made with love
Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Evaporated Milk
- Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
On the stove in a saucepan start to melt two tablespoons of butter and some garlic.
Pour two cans of evaporated milk into the pan.
Add about one cup of parmesan cheese, let heat and stir often.
Pair with your favorite pasta and serve
You'll also love
- Mac and Cheese 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Uncle Arty's Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Beef 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Chicken Sauce 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ CHICKEN VENEZIA 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Spaghetti sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Noodle Salad 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Dinner 3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe