Coca-Cola Chicken Sauce
Good for chicken pieces
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 can of Coke or Pepsi
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in pot and bring to a boil.
Pour over chicken pieces and cook in oven at 350 for
2-3 hours till chicken is done.
You'll also love
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Cacciatore 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Spaghetti sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Cake with Brown Sugar Sauce 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef with Onions and Star Anise 2.9/5 (50 Votes)
- General tso 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.