Fried Chicken Sauce
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 green chilli
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the potato. When cool the peel it and mash it.
Put all the ingredients in the blender including the boiled potato.
Blend it until a smooth paste.
Serve with fried chicken.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Svieckova Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Hot chicken sandwhichs 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Dippin Sauce 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with... 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.