Microwave Chicken & Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box rice-a-roni
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in dish & rice-a-roni along with water (amount on box)
place lid in and cook in microwave for 25 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.