Microwave Chicken & Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box rice-a-roni
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in dish & rice-a-roni along with water (amount on box)
place lid in and cook in microwave for 25 minutes
You'll also love
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Cups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Pancakes stuffed with sausage and... 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Shawarma 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Korma/ Qorma 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Hot and Spicy Chicken with Rice 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.