Microwave Chicken & Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box rice-a-roni
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken in dish & rice-a-roni along with water (amount on box)
place lid in and cook in microwave for 25 minutes
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Ven pongal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- VANILLA PUDDING (Microwave method) 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.