Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 4-5 medium potatoes cubed
- 8-10 tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Extra hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400F
Boil cubed potatoes until tender (approx 20 mins)
Cook bacon in frying pan, remove once cooked and drain pan.
Add cubed chicken to the pan and cook thoroughly.
In large bowl. Mix Sauce ingredients
Toss chicken in sauce until fully coated.
Place cooked potatoes in baking dish, top with chicken and mix together until potatoes coated.
Add more hot sauce to taste.
Sprinkle onion and bacon over potato/chicken mixture. Top with cheese.
Put in oven for 15 minutes until bubbly.
Serve and Enjoy!
You'll also love
- stuffed taters 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps 2.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Milk 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken - with Chips Casserole 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Bramborak 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.