Loaded baked potato recipes - 5 recipes
A loaded baked potato can be a great side dish or even a meal when stuffed with hearty proteins. Potatoes are a nutrient rich complex carbohydrate that is a classic, budget-friendly pantry staple. Load your baked potato up with a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and condiments. Try loading your next baked potato with broccoli and cheese or baked beans and pulled pork or stick with the classic cheddar, sour cream, chives and bacon. What will you load your potato with?
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Loaded baked potato recipes
baked potatoes stuffed with meat cheese and what ever your heart enjoys
- large potatoes for baking
- butter,sour cream , pulled pork, shredded cheese, bits if you like them
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- • 3 Whole Russet Potatoes (clean and dry)
- • Olive Oil
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Monterey Jack (or Habanera) Cheese
- • ¼ cup Milk
- • 1 tbsp Butter
- • ¼ tsp Pepper
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- 1 container 16 oz sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- Ranch pkg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen hash browns
Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400F Boil cubed potatoes until tender (approx 20 mins) Cook bacon in frying pan, remove once coo...
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 4-5 medium potatoes cubed
- 8-10 tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Extra hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Cook bacon in large pot. Set bacon aside
- 6-8 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 and 1/2 C celery
- 1-2 cans of cream of chicken, or cream of celery soup
- 4 C milk
- 2 and 1/2 inches Velveeta
- 1 C cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 C bacon cut in small bits
- 1 C sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!