Loaded baked potato recipes - 5 recipes
A loaded baked potato can be a great side dish or even a meal when stuffed with hearty proteins. Potatoes are a nutrient rich complex carbohydrate that is a classic, budget-friendly pantry staple. Load your baked potato up with a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and condiments. Try loading your next baked potato with broccoli and cheese or baked beans and pulled pork or stick with the classic cheddar, sour cream, chives and bacon. What will you load your potato with?
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Loaded baked potato recipes
baked potatoes stuffed with meat cheese and what ever your heart enjoys
- large potatoes for baking
- butter,sour cream , pulled pork, shredded cheese, bits if you like them
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- • 3 Whole Russet Potatoes (clean and dry)
- • Olive Oil
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Monterey Jack (or Habanera) Cheese
- • ¼ cup Milk
- • 1 tbsp Butter
- • ¼ tsp Pepper
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- 1 container 16 oz sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- Ranch pkg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen hash browns
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Cook bacon in large pot. Set bacon aside
- 6-8 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 and 1/2 C celery
- 1-2 cans of cream of chicken, or cream of celery soup
- 4 C milk
- 2 and 1/2 inches Velveeta
- 1 C cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 C bacon cut in small bits
- 1 C sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400F Boil cubed potatoes until tender (approx 20 mins) Cook bacon in frying pan, remove once coo...
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 4-5 medium potatoes cubed
- 8-10 tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Extra hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water