Loaded baked potato recipes - 5 recipes
A loaded baked potato can be a great side dish or even a meal when stuffed with hearty proteins. Potatoes are a nutrient rich complex carbohydrate that is a classic, budget-friendly pantry staple. Load your baked potato up with a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and condiments. Try loading your next baked potato with broccoli and cheese or baked beans and pulled pork or stick with the classic cheddar, sour cream, chives and bacon. What will you load your potato with?
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Loaded baked potato recipes
baked potatoes stuffed with meat cheese and what ever your heart enjoys
- large potatoes for baking
- butter,sour cream , pulled pork, shredded cheese, bits if you like them
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- • 3 Whole Russet Potatoes (clean and dry)
- • Olive Oil
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- • 1 ¼ cup Shredded Monterey Jack (or Habanera) Cheese
- • ¼ cup Milk
- • 1 tbsp Butter
- • ¼ tsp Pepper
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- 1 container 16 oz sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- Ranch pkg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen hash browns
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Cook bacon in large pot. Set bacon aside
- 6-8 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 and 1/2 C celery
- 1-2 cans of cream of chicken, or cream of celery soup
- 4 C milk
- 2 and 1/2 inches Velveeta
- 1 C cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 C bacon cut in small bits
- 1 C sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400F Boil cubed potatoes until tender (approx 20 mins) Cook bacon in frying pan, remove once coo...
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 4-5 medium potatoes cubed
- 8-10 tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Extra hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water