Our favorite stuffed baked potato recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked potato
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Stuffed baked potato recipes
Baked Potato Skins, Mixed Mushrooms, Cheeses, Greens
By Peggy@spicedpeachblog.com, http://www.spicedpeachblog.com
Baked Potato Skins, great for a side dish, or as a party appetizer cut in half
- 6 small russet potatoes
- 1 pound mixed fresh crimini and shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped, cooked baby spinach and kale
- coarse kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, approximately
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Ditch the carbs after 6 pm: What to eat instead
By déborah deprez
Cutting out carbs at night can do wonders for weight loss. But that doesn't mean you'll starve. Here's what to eat in their place.
Delicious Twice Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes skins filled with creamy mashed potato filling
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika