Our favorite quick baked potato recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked potatoes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Quick baked potato recipes
Dog-Friendly Baked Potatoes
Rinse and bake your potatoes at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
- Homemade sodium free chicken stock or store bought sodium free chicken stock
- plain yogurt
How to make colorful meringues that will brighten up any dessert!
By Nadia Paprika
These little meringues have the power to transform your desserts into COLORFUL masterpieces!
Oven Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425 F
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- optional toppings:
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- bacon bits
10 ways to fold napkins that will wow your guests
Creative napkin folding is the next big thing!
Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes
These potatoes go along side almost any main meat dish
- 3 Large Baking Potatoes
- 1 sm container chive flavored cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt & Pepper