Our best oven baked recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mushroom stuffed chicken breast, spinach stuffed chicken breast, baked stuffed chicken, stuffed chicken breast bacon, stuffed chicken breast recipe oven, baked stuffed chicken breast, easy stuffed chicken breast
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Oven baked recipes
Oven Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425 F
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- optional toppings:
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- bacon bits
The 18 Gooiest Stuffed Chicken Recipes
These stuffed chicken recipes are so delicious, versatile and above all gooey, you'll want to eat a different one every single day of the week!
Oven baked pasta with ham/sausages/chicken
Prepare/cook all ingredients Bake in oven for 30min Sprinkle cheese for last 5min
- Meat of choice
- Veggie of choice
- Mushroom soup
The Tastiest, Easiest Chili Recipes To Simmer In Your Crockpot
Getting dinner on the table has never been easier! These chilis require minimal prep, letting the slow cooker do all the work for you!
OVEN BAKED FRIES
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Russett potatoes
- 1 - 2 tbsp cooking fat
Garlic Oven Baked Chicken
Mix the mashed potato flakes and cayenne pepper in one bowl and the cayenne pepper and egg in another
- 1/2 package (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- splash of milk
- 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
25 Quick Sides For Stress-Free Dinners
Sometimes you just need to get dinner on the table stat. Here are 25 super speedy sides that will take the stress out of your prep!
Oven baked ground beef
Mix all except tomatoes Spread the mixture into an oven pan ( about ½ inch thickness) Add tomatoes on top , ...
- 2 Lbs ground beef
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs red pepper paste
- salt, black pepper mix ( 7 spices mid-eastern mix if you can find it)
- 3 ripe tomatoes sliced lengthwise from it largest point , large slices needed