Recipes for stuffed chicken with bacon - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Stuffed chicken with bacon recipes
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breasts
- pounded into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 slices bacon
Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken
Wash and dry chicken cutlets, season with salt and pepper
- 2 slices center cut bacon
- cooked and crumbled
- 3 jalapeños
- chopped (remove seeds for milder)
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 4 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar jack (Sargento)
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 8 thin sliced skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 juicy limes
- juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- olive oil non-stick spray
Bacon Stuffed Chicken
Breaded chicken stuffed with bacon, cream cheese, and onions
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts
- shake n' bake
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese for each chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- Chopped for each
- 1 piece of bacon
- Partially Cooked for each