Recipes for stuffed chicken with bacon - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Stuffed chicken with bacon recipes
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breasts
- pounded into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 slices bacon
Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken
Wash and dry chicken cutlets, season with salt and pepper
- 2 slices center cut bacon
- cooked and crumbled
- 3 jalapeños
- chopped (remove seeds for milder)
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 4 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar jack (Sargento)
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 8 thin sliced skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 juicy limes
- juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- olive oil non-stick spray
Bacon Stuffed Chicken
Breaded chicken stuffed with bacon, cream cheese, and onions
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts
- shake n' bake
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese for each chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- Chopped for each
- 1 piece of bacon
- Partially Cooked for each