Spinach stuffed chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Spinach stuffed chicken recipes
Spinach Ricotta - Stuffed Chicken
Over a midium heat, cook garlic and onion until softened
- 6 Chiken breast
- 1 tbsp(15ml) melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 small minced garlic clove
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) dried Basil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ricotta chesse
- 1/2 cup (125ml) shredded mozarella chesse
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) grated parmesan chesse
- 1 egg yolk
- 1pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black peper
Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Make a pocket of the skin by separating it, on one corner to bottom of breast
- 4 chicken breasts
- skin on
- rinsed and dried
- 2 boxes frozen spinach
- steamed and cooled
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
spinach stuffed chicken recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn spinach stuffed chicken breast (5)
- easy stuffed chicken breast (10)
- stuffed chicken in the oven (9)
- baked stuffed chicken breast (9)
- YUM!Food Porn chicken with spinach (8)
- healthy stuffed chicken breast (6)
- stuffed chicken with bacon (4)
- mushroom stuffed chicken breast (3)
- stuffed chicken breasts (2)
- chicken bake (88)