Spinach Ricotta - Stuffed Chicken
- 6 Chiken breast
- 1 tbsp(15ml) melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 small minced garlic clove
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) dried Basil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ricotta chesse
- 1/2 cup (125ml) shredded mozarella chesse
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) grated parmesan chesse
- 1 egg yolk
- 1pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black peper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Over a midium heat, cook garlic and onion until softened.
Add spinich , parsley,and basil ,cook until spinich welt and the moisture evaporate.
let it cool completely.
In a bowl, mix the spinach mixture with egg yolk , ricotta, Parmesan , and mozeralla chesse, nutmeg, salt and black pepper.
stuff the chicken breast, make a pocket in the breast by opening the top and inserting the kneif through it carefully stuff about 1/4 cup of the stuffing
Preheat oven to 375 degree . place the chicken on greased rack in foil- lined pan. Brush with melted butter.
bake in oven, baste occasionally, for about 35 to 40 or until golden and no longer pink.
You'll also love
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (273 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Ricotta- Candied Chesnuts,... 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Mushroom Meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Meat Loaf 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wicked Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Adobo Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!