Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Packet white chicken chili seasoning
- 4-5 Chicken breasts
- 2 cans black beans, undrained
- 2 cans corn, undrained
- Cheddar cheese as a topping (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and add all ingredients to crockpot. Cook on high 4-5 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.
Take out cooked chicken and shred. Add back into crock pot and cook 1 more hour.
Eat as is, or serve with tortilla chips and cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.