White Chicken Chili
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts cubed and cooked
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 can northern beans drained
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 c. rice cooked
- 1 can corn drained
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix first 4 ing. cook on stove top med heat for 20 min. then add rice and corn.
top with sour cream and cheese serve with tortilla chips
You'll also love
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Patty's Tuna and Noodles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Chicken Salad Ever 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Best Fruit Punch Ever 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chillie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.