Best Fruit Punch Ever
Fruitiest drink that you will ever make with just dry drink mixes. Makes about 1 gallon.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 pkg Orange Koolaid
- 1 pkg Tropical Punch Koolaid
- 1 Orange Crush Single
- 1 1/2c Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Put a cup of hot water into a pitcher or gallon. Mix in all of the sugar until dissolved.
Add in the packets of koolaid and the crush single.
Add enough cold water to make up the difference in your container and stir until combined. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- COCKTAIL PIZZA WHEELS 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Ball - Marks Mom 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Energizing Fruit Smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dirt cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fruit Ice Box Pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade soda 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Independence Day Punch 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Fluffy Lime Punch 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe