Cheese Ball - Marks Mom
- 1/2 lb. sharp cheddar cheese (1 red container)
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 lb. blue cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Allow ingredients to soften in bowl. Mix in mixmaster til
smooth. Chill for 3 hrs.
Shape into 2 smooth balls (or roll into 3 logs). Roll in chopped
nuts. Wrap in saran and refrigerate. (You can roll in parsley
instead of nuts, if you wish).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!