15 no-bake high-protein snacks to nosh on now
Looking for low-effort, high-protein foods to help you power your way through your workout sessions? These 15 no-bake snacks are the answer!
© The Big Man's World
No-bake red velvet protein bars
If you thought you'd tried red velvet everything, think again. These no-bake red velvet protein bars take just 10 minutes of prep time—no oven required! Plus they are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and suitable for vegans.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!