Rate this recipe 4/5 (19 Votes)
- 5 cups Oats
- 8 cups nuts/fruits/seeds/chocolate chips etc.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 can evaporated condensed milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Mix the oats with everything else.
- If the honey is not liquid, warm a little in microwave and add to evaporated milk.
-Mix the evaporated milk/honey into the other mix, and press down into 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper. Lay some wax paper on top of the granola and press down.
-Bake at 350 F for 15-20 mins
-Cut while warm
You'll also love
- Carrot halwa 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Light egg-white snack 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- oatmeal choco balls 4/5 (11 Votes)
- kletskoppen 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eat More Bars 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato bar 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe