Light fruity dessert.
- 1 box vanilla wafers 12oz crushed
- 1 stick butter (mix and spread in pan)
- 3 sliced bananas
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon
- 1 can crushed pineapple 15oz drained
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tub Cool Whip Topping thawed
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Crush 1 box of vanilla wafers in a food processor or blender. Add to mixing bowl with 1 stick of softened butter. Spread mixture is 12x9 baking pan. Arrange slice bananas on top of crust in pan.
Mix sweetened condensed milk and 1/3 cup lemon and spread over bananas. Spread crushed pineapple over milk mixture.
Prepare and mix instant vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups milk and spread over pineapple.
Top with Cool Whip tub and refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Canned Guava (Fruit) Custard 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Pistashio salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple Me Please 4/5 (10 Votes)
- S'mores Banana 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana and Caramel Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.