Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Super chocolatey! Yum!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 large eggs
- 18.5 oz box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 10 crushed Oreos
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Using electric mixer, combine butter, water, eggs, brownie mix, and flour. Blend on low speed until just blended.
Fold in cookies and chips. Do not overmix.
Scoop dough by tablespoons, space 2 inches apart. Bake about 12 minutes, let cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Cool on wire racks.
You'll also love
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit cabobs 4/5 (11 Votes)
- B.C. Monster Cookies 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Be My Valentine 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana and Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!