These Chocolate Serving Cups Will Up Your Hosting Game
By Emily Marten, 08/03/2016
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to make yourself some incredible, edible chocolate cups!
1/11 View slideshow
© Silvia Santucci
More steaming articles
Nutella-Stuffed Pancakes How to make mini asparagus and Parmesan... How to make chive mashed potatoes in 10...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!