Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 16 Eggs
- 3 # 4 oz Sugar
- 2.5 C Vegetable Oil
- 1 # 8 oz Bread Flour
- 4 t Salt
- 1/2 C Vanilla Extract
- 2 # Chocolate
- 2 1/2 # Chopped Walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt chocolate and oil
Whisk eggs and sugar
You'll also love
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pound Cake Cookies 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Double 1 Egg Chocolate Cake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Bananarama Nutty Muffins 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Cake 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!