Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine all ingredients together.
Scoop balls of dough onto a non-greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Pound Cake 4/5 (15 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Cookies And Cream Milk Shake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pizza Mini Bagel Bites 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Marty's Peanut butter candy 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.