- 1 pound of beef
- 1 pound of cheese
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 80mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the beef about an hour. Then finely chop it.
Chop the onion. Put it in a bowl. Pickle onions in vinegar about 15 minutes. Then dry it.
Grate the cheese.
Take a flat plate, put the layer of beef with salt there. Put a layer of mayonnaise.
Then put a llayer of the onion. Put a layer of mayonnaise.
Put a layer of cheese. Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Leave in a fridge for an hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!