25 Super Easy Skillet Recipes
Ever wished dinner was as simple as throwing everything into a skillet? We've heard your cry, and we give you these amazing one-pan wonders.
© Creme de la Crumb
One-pan Skillet Honey Dijon Chicken
Extremely creamy, delectably sweet, with just a kick of spice—that about sums up this one-pan honey Dijon chicken recipe. The best news is that it takes just 5 minutes of prep time and 25 minutes in the skillet, so you can have dinner on the table in a mere half hour. Yes please!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.