Amber's Skillet Cooked Tilapia
- Frozen Tilapia (number dependent on how many you are cooking for)
- Lowry's Season Salt
- A Lemon
- Lemon and Pepper Seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Thaw Tilapia in hot water. While thawing melt butter into heated skillet.
Place tilapia in heated skillet. Squeeze lemon juice over tilapia. Then sprinkle with Lowry's seasoning. Then lightly sprinkle with Lemon & Pepper seasoning.
Cook until line down middle of tilapia is brown.
Do not over cook tilapia because it will fall into pieces.
You'll also love
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Pork Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Provencal Mackerel 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Potato foam and... 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Lemon Tilapia 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Skillet... 2.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.