Lemon-citrus seafood recipie
- Halibut, Tilapia, or Cod
- Sea Scallops
- Squid or Octopus
- Red Onion
- Lemon Juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut fish into cubes and soak in lemon juice
boil shrimp, scallops, and squid or octopus
Chop up scallops, shrimp and squid/octopus. Add to fish
Chop up onion into strips, chop jalapenos into fine pieces, add to mix
Set for 1 hour, then eat
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.