Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad
- Russet Potatoes, Celery, Plain Yogurt, Parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 5 Russet Potatoes for 30 minutes
After boiling your potatoes, gently cut each potato into roughly 20 small pieces and discard the skin of the potatoes
Cut 2 pieces of celery into 1/2 inch pieces
In a mixing bowl, combine your cut potato pieces, diced celery, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1/4 cup of finely minced parsley. Gently mix and be careful not to mash your boiled potatoes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.