Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Russet Potatoes, Celery, Plain Yogurt, Parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 5 Russet Potatoes for 30 minutes
After boiling your potatoes, gently cut each potato into roughly 20 small pieces and discard the skin of the potatoes
Cut 2 pieces of celery into 1/2 inch pieces
In a mixing bowl, combine your cut potato pieces, diced celery, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1/4 cup of finely minced parsley. Gently mix and be careful not to mash your boiled potatoes
You'll also love
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Yogurt Cream Dessert 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coleslaw 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cesar Salad 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe