Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad
- Russet Potatoes, Celery, Plain Yogurt, Parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 5 Russet Potatoes for 30 minutes
After boiling your potatoes, gently cut each potato into roughly 20 small pieces and discard the skin of the potatoes
Cut 2 pieces of celery into 1/2 inch pieces
In a mixing bowl, combine your cut potato pieces, diced celery, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1/4 cup of finely minced parsley. Gently mix and be careful not to mash your boiled potatoes
You'll also love
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Rice and Tomato salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chia Overnight Oats 2.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Clam Chowder 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Mae's Chili 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.