Healthy Potato Salad
- Russet Potatoes
- Plain Yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 5 Russet Potatoes for 30 minutes
After boiling your potatoes, gently cut each potato into roughly 20 small pieces and discard the skin of the potatoes
Cut 2 pieces of celery into 1/2 inch pieces
In a mixing bowl, combine your cut potato pieces, diced celery, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1/4 cup of finely minced parsley. Gently mix and be careful not to mash your boiled potatoes
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (366 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad 4.9/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.