Our parsley salad recipe ideas - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Parsley salad recipes
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes
- mixed greens
- roasted golden beets
- Lemon Tahini dressing
- 1 spoonful of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- honey to taste
- parsley to taste
- small clove of garlic
- olive oil
Caprese Style Quinoa Salad
By Winelady Cooks, WineLady Cooks - Sharing Life's Simple Pleasures
Quinoa is a healthy, protein rich, low glycemic grain that can be prepared as you would any rice dish
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 TBLS. grapeseed oil (or canola oil)
- 1 cup quinoa - cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 TBLS. chopped parsley
- 1 TBLS. chopped basil
- 1 small mozzarella cut in cubes
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes cut in half
- Drizzle of olive oil & Balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Tuna and Green Bean Pasta Salad
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cook pasta according to package directions but do not add salt
- 8 oz tricolor corkscrew pasta
- 8 oz green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 can (6.5 oz) tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- fresh basil springs for garnish
Armenian Potato Salad
Light , easy and even vegan-- no mayo or other fattening ingredients! Just lemon juice, olive oil and some fun herb...
- 4 large potatoes boiled peeled and cut into small cubes
- Small bunch of green onions chopped
- Handful of Italian parsley chopped
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Aleppo red crushed pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad
Boil 5 Russet Potatoes for 30 minutes
- Russet Potatoes, Celery, Plain Yogurt, Parsley
russian "vinegret" ( beet salad,my low fat version)
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here's a low fat version of my Grandma Katrina's russian beet salad called "vinegret" enjoy!
- 1 lb cooked beets, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream fat free
- 4 tbs mayonnaise fat free
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful chopped fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- 1-2 scallions
- 1-2 dill pickles
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cubed
- extra virgin olive oil
Vegetaroa, Tahini Quinoa Salad
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Gluten-free and nut-free, a delicious summer salad!
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 4 green onions
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- juice of 1.5 lemons
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- cup tamari