- mixed greens
- roasted golden beets
- Lemon Tahini dressing
- 1 spoonful of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- honey to taste
- parsley to taste
- small clove of garlic
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes. Or until easy to pierce with a knife. Then let it cool and remove the skin.
Chop all the salad ingredients.
Layer greens, spinach, tomatoes, beets, lentils then grapes.
Mix the dressing ingredients to taste.
Add the olive oil to make the dressing your desired consistency.
Top with chia seeds.
You'll also love
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Squash And Kale Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Limoncello 4.7/5 (61 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.