- mixed greens
- roasted golden beets
- Lemon Tahini dressing
- 1 spoonful of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- honey to taste
- parsley to taste
- small clove of garlic
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes. Or until easy to pierce with a knife. Then let it cool and remove the skin.
Chop all the salad ingredients.
Layer greens, spinach, tomatoes, beets, lentils then grapes.
Mix the dressing ingredients to taste.
Add the olive oil to make the dressing your desired consistency.
Top with chia seeds.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1128 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (261 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.4/5 (188 Votes)
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad 4.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.