Armenian Potato Salad
Light , easy and even vegan-- no mayo or other fattening ingredients! Just lemon juice, olive oil and some fun herbs to add flavor.
- 4 large potatoes boiled peeled and cut into small cubes
- Small bunch of green onions chopped
- Handful of Italian parsley chopped
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Aleppo red crushed pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all and let sit for couple of hours
Taste again and adjust based on your taste
Serve at room temperature
Serve as a side dish at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Simply Beef Enchiladas 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Cheese sticks 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops 4.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!