MACARONI AND CHEESE
- Bag of macaroni(cooked and drained) ,small box of Velvetta cheese ,1 cup evaporated milk, butter ,salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 .Butter baking dish or pan and pour 1/2 of cooked macaroni into it.
Salt and pepper it to your liking then slice 1/2 of Velvetta cheese and place on top.
Pour the other 1/2 of cooked macaroni on top of cheese then repeat step 2 again.
Pour in the evaporated milk and bake about 45 min.to 1 hour until bubbly and brown.
Remove from oven and let cool 2 hours to set up well.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Biscuits 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Foraged Henbit Pancakes 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Pepper Chicken Masala 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Tortillas 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Fingers 4.1/5 (153 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!