MACARONI AND CHEESE
- Bag of macaroni(cooked and drained)
- small box of Velvetta cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 .Butter baking dish or pan and pour 1/2 of cooked macaroni into it.
Salt and pepper it to your liking then slice 1/2 of Velvetta cheese and place on top.
Pour the other 1/2 of cooked macaroni on top of cheese then repeat step 2 again.
Pour in the evaporated milk and bake about 45 min.to 1 hour until bubbly and brown.
Remove from oven and let cool 2 hours to set up well.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!