- 3 to 4 lbs Precooked Meatballs
- 2 16oz Bottles Honey Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1 16 oz Can Chuck Pineapple
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Kikkomans Teriyaki Merinade
- 1/4 tsp Fresh or Powdered Ginger
- 1 Bunch of Chopped Scallions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Place BBQ sauce, teriyaki merinade, pineapple with juices and ginger in large pot or crockpot. Add thawed precooked meatballs and scallions. Simmer at least 1 hour.
Serve over cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Swedish Meatballs 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Taco Dip 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp stir fry 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Bacon Chicken 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Turmeric Chickpea Stew 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.