Our best poi recipe ideas - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: hawaiian
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Top rated Poi recipe recipes
- 3 to 4 lbs Precooked Meatballs
- 2 16oz Bottles Honey Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1 16 oz Can Chuck Pineapple
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Kikkomans Teriyaki Merinade
- 1/4 tsp Fresh or Powdered Ginger
- 1 Bunch of Chopped Scallions
All About Avocado
Everything you ever needed to know about avocados, explained by Gourmandize!
Polynesian Meatball & Pineapple Skewers
A fun way to bring the taste of the tropics to your home, these peanut studded meatballs are skewered with pineappl...
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 20oz can of pineapple chunks
- 1 1/4 cups bottled sweet & sour sauce
How do pineapples and 8 other fruits grow?
Guys get ready to have your world turned UPSIDE DOWN!!
Polynesian Meat Balls
By Lorrie Levere
In a large skillet take first ingredients for meatballs and mix together very well and form small balls and brown t...
- 2 pounds ground beef, 3/4 cups rolled oats, 1/2 tsp. onion salt, 1/2 tsp. garlic salt, dash of salt, 7 tbsp. soya sauce, 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk. Sauce is 8 oz. tin of crushed pineapple drained, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tbsp. corn starch, 1 cup beef broth, 1/2 cup vinegar, 2 tsp. soya sauce. Approximately 6-8 cups of cooked rice.
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves
These 9 avocado recipes are the fatty answer to your slim prayers
By Déborah Deprez
Try these recipes now to help you drop those extra pounds!
polynesian pork chop sauce
this is a dipping saice for when the family is having pork chops, Makes an excellent sauce I promise kids will love...
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup brown sugar