Our best French apple tart recipe recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: apple tart
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated French apple tart recipe recipes
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
8 desserts ready in under 15 minutes
By Julien Guibet
Stop wasting time in the kitchen with these fabulous recipes!
French Apple Tart
For the pastry, place the flour, salt, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade
- For the pastry:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 tablespoons (11/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, diced
- 1/2 cup ice water
- For the apples:
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter, small diced
- 1/2 cup apricot jelly or warm sieved apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Calvados, rum, or water
Elegant eats: Easy mini apple flower tartlets
By Pascale Weeks
Make these gorgeous apple flowers anytime you need to show off a sweet treat!
Free-Form Harvest Apple Tart
Use pulsing action to process flour, butter and half the cream cheese in food processor until mixture is blended an...
- 1-1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 pkg lemon jello
- 2 golden delicious apples sliced
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
Brie and Apple Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- 1 box (2 sheets) of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 green apple
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 medium wedge of brie
- 1 egg
- flour (for rolling) - See more at: http://bloghungry.typepad.com/blog/2010/04/brie-and-apple-tarts.html#sthash.CoLJArt6.dpuf