How to make the best apple tart filling - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Apple tart filling recipes
Mini Apple Pies
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Mini Apple Pies. Discover our recipe
- Pie dough
- 2 Apples
- cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g Marzipan (this is the best part!)
- Egg wash
Ditch the pie pan with these 11 mouthwatering rustic fruit tarts
By Pascale Weeks
No pie pan? No problem!
Apple Pomegranate Pie Pops
Unique pie on a stick, fruity and yummy
- 2 cups chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts
- softened as directed on box
- 10 paper lollipop sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter
BREAKING: Dessert items recalled from USA shelves
(June 1, 2017) Recalled due to serious MILK ALLERGY RISK
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter
- cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Apple and breton biscuits tart #Tarte aux pommes et biscuits bretons
I created this recipe for a no bake pie (my kitchen is currently out of order)
- 6-8 oz butter cookies
- 1 1/3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 1/3 lbs kg of apples
- 4 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp of liquid cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of Amaretto
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Filling: 5 or 6 apples
- honey and water