How to make the best apple tart filling - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Apple tart filling recipes
Mini Apple Pies
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Mini Apple Pies. Discover our recipe
- Pie dough
- 2 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g Marzipan (this is the best part!)
- Egg wash
Ditch the pie pan with these 11 mouthwatering rustic fruit tarts
By Pascale Weeks
No pie pan? No problem!
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
BREAKING: Dessert items recalled from USA shelves
(June 1, 2017) Recalled due to serious MILK ALLERGY RISK
Apple Pomegranate Pie Pops
Unique pie on a stick, fruity and yummy
- 2 cups chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 10 paper lollipop sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Apple and breton biscuits tart #Tarte aux pommes et biscuits bretons
I created this recipe for a no bake pie (my kitchen is currently out of order)
- 6-8 oz butter cookies
- 1 1/3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 1/3 lbs kg of apples
- 4 tbsp water,
- 4 tbsp of liquid cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of Amaretto
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Filling: 5 or 6 apples, honey and water