How to make the best apple tart filling - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: French tart, French apple tart recipe, apple tart puff pastry, easy apple tart, apple tart crust, mini apple tart, apple tart shortcrust pastry
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apple tart filling recipes
Mini Apple Pies
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Mini Apple Pies. Discover our recipe
- Pie dough
- 2 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g Marzipan (this is the best part!)
- Egg wash
Ditch the pie pan with these 11 mouthwatering rustic fruit tarts
By Pascale Weeks
No pie pan? No problem!
Apple Pomegranate Pie Pops
Unique pie on a stick, fruity and yummy
- 2 cups chopped Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 10 paper lollipop sticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
BREAKING: Dessert items recalled from USA shelves
(June 1, 2017) Recalled due to serious MILK ALLERGY RISK
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Apple and breton biscuits tart #Tarte aux pommes et biscuits bretons
I created this recipe for a no bake pie (my kitchen is currently out of order)
- 6-8 oz butter cookies
- 1 1/3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 1/3 lbs kg of apples
- 4 tbsp water,
- 4 tbsp of liquid cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of Amaretto
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Filling: 5 or 6 apples, honey and water
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!