How to make apple tart crust - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: apple tart
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Apple tart crust recipes
Mix dry ingredients
- 1 c Flour
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 c PLUS 2 T Shortening
- 2-3 T COLD Water
- 2 c Flour
- 1 t Salt
- 3/4 c Shortening
- 5-6 T COLD Water
Top Chef mini-sized: 10 ways to make your kids fall in love with cooking
Turn your kids into little kitchen helpers, and stimulate their taste buds and curiosity for cooking with these 10 tips!
Never-Fail Pie Crust (Double Crust)
If you are tired of crust that fall apart after rolling out, or tough crust, then this recipe will do the trick to ...
- 3 c. flour
- 1 1/4 c. lard or shortening
- Work together lightly.
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. vinegar
- 6 T. cold water
- Add to flour mixture, work together "lightly." Roll out onto floured board or cheesecloth.
Ditch the pie pan with these 11 mouthwatering rustic fruit tarts
By Pascale Weeks
No pie pan? No problem!
Bisquick Pie Crust
In bowl mix Bisquick and margarine add 3 tbsp of boiling water preheat oven to 400 degrees Cook for 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 tbsp of water
My Grandmas Pie Crust
The best crust i have ever tasted
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
The McDonald's SECRET MENU Hack that You've GOT TO TRY
You haven't lived until you've tried this incredibly clever and OH SO SWEET dessert menu hack at McDonald's.
Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie Crust
Cut lard into the dry ingredients
- 1 pound Lard
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Cold Water
Easy Pie Crust
Perfect crust for most pies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
Grandma's Pie Crust
An easy to make pie crust for when you don't have shortening in the house
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt