Bisquick Pie Crust
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 tbsp of water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In bowl mix Bisquick and margarine
add 3 tbsp of boiling water
preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cook for 15 minutes
You'll also love
- Pie Crust 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tea Biscuits 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Graham Crumb Crust 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Basic Pie Dough 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Stew 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Nutella Dessert Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (219 Votes)
- sausage meatballs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe