Nutella Dessert Pizza
Yummy dessert pizza with Nutella!
- 1 roll of pizza dough
- 3/4 cup of Nutella
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll out the pizza dough
Microwave the nutella for one minute
Spread the Nutella over the dough;
Sprinkle the dough with slices of butter
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (332 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (228 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Fire House Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bingo cake 2.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Cotton Candy Cones 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Potatoes with Paprika 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.