cut the Napoli's up and onions and cilantro and tomatoes mix them in a pot and stir for at least 10 minutes..
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut the vegetables up
put Napoli's in a pot cook them for at least little brown
mix Napoli's and cilantro with onions
then mix tomatoes
good authentic Mexican recipe
You'll also love
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot beef roast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Debbie's Doughnut bits 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.