cut the Napoli's up and onions and cilantro and tomatoes mix them in a pot and stir for at least 10 minutes..
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut the vegetables up
put Napoli's in a pot cook them for at least little brown
mix Napoli's and cilantro with onions
then mix tomatoes
good authentic Mexican recipe
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Cilantro Fish 3.2/5 (145 Votes)
- 3 minute cupcakes 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.