Tacos (beef or chicken)
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef or chicken
- Green peppers and onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook and serve!
You'll also love
- Ultimate White Chicken Chili 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Steak- Fusion 4/5 (29 Votes)
- MEXICAN WEDDING CAKE COOKIES 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef with Carrots in Guinness 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Burritos 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.