The best chorizo tacos recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chorizo tacos recipes
Heat oil in a skillet and sauté onions until translucent
- 1 lb tilapia fillets, rinsed and pat dried
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, chopped (seeds removed for less heat)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 5-inch white corn tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory Fiber & Flax)
- 1 medium haas avocado, sliced
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
Sure they're fattening, but these 10 recipes are so delicious!
By Julien Guibet
OMG, is that a DEEP FRIED Mars bar? Is that for REAL? Check out 9 other CRAZY foods that will blow your mind.>>>
Tacos (beef or chicken)
Cook and serve!
- Beef or chicken
- Green peppers and onions
How to make a potato tortilla in 10 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Forget the Spanish Inquisition, try this delicious Spanish tortilla instead!
Pulled Pork Tacos with an Apple Slaw
By aaron, The Hungry Hutch
Pulled Pork taco recipe on the Hungry Hutch
- Spice Rub:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/8 cup each of chili powder, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, ground ginger, garlic powder, and Hungarian paprika
- 8 lb bone in pork shoulder
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- corn tortillas
- Apple Slaw:
- 1/2 savoy cabbage
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 3 granny smith apples
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar