The best chorizo pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Chorizo pasta recipes
Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli
By PicNic, PicNic
Make the pasta dough following the directions on the recipe
- Half a recipe of basic egg pasta
- Ravioli Filling:
- 100 g Chorizo, chopped
- 1 Cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup finely grated mozzarella
- Pasta Sauce:
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed, finely chopped, or finely grated
- 400 g tomatoes (fresh or canned, whatever is most readily available)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sure they're fattening, but these 10 recipes are so delicious!
By Julien Guibet
OMG, is that a DEEP FRIED Mars bar? Is that for REAL? Check out 9 other CRAZY foods that will blow your mind.>>>
Cajun PastaRecipewe ♡
Bring pot of water to boiling for pasta
- 1# fettuccine
- 1 boneless, skinless breast half, cut crosswise
- 2.5 tsp Essence
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz chorizo
- 1# shrimp
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1.5 c heavy cream, half & half, or milk
- 2/3c grated Parmesan
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
- 5 T sweet paprika
- 1/4 c salt
- 1/4 c garlic powder
- 2 T ea:
- black pepper
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- dried oregano
- dried thyme