The best shrimp pasta recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: shrimp
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Shrimp pasta recipes
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoesRecipewe ♡
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chili
- 3 scallions
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 large tomatoe
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound of shrimp
20 healthy snacks for couch potatoes
By Deborah Deprez
READY to veg on the couch with snacks and your favorite series? Here are 20 healthy ideas for 200 calories or less that won't RUIN your figure.
Cajun PastaRecipewe ♡
Bring pot of water to boiling for pasta
- 1# fettuccine
- 1 boneless, skinless breast half, cut crosswise
- 2.5 tsp Essence
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz chorizo
- 1# shrimp
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1.5 c heavy cream, half & half, or milk
- 2/3c grated Parmesan
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
- 5 T sweet paprika
- 1/4 c salt
- 1/4 c garlic powder
- 2 T ea:
- black pepper
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
25 Light Seafood Pastas to Twirl Your Fork Around
Nothing says summer more than seafood! Here are 25 delicious seafood pastas to lighten up your summer menus.
Shrimp w/Jalepeno Cheese sauce
This recipe came from an old friend of the family that cooked this for a rehearsal dinner and it was delicious
- 3 lbs shrimp
- 2 rolls jalapeño cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup or more chopped green bell pepper
- Salt, pepper & garlic to taste
Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini
Saute the onion in olive oil until light golden, add fennel , if using, saute
- 2 cups shrimp
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced in disks
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 6-8 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 sliced fennel ( optional )
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes cut lengthwise or 1 mid-size tomato chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or coriander or both
- 300 grams pasta, penne is good for this one
20 Seafood Recipes Perfect For Summer Cookouts
Beef, poultry and brats take a backseat to seafood, with this list of 20 refreshing cookout-friendly seafood recipes!
Uncle Arty's Shrimp Pasta
"Shrimp Delight" can also be made with crawfish or lobster meat
- 1 TSP Old Bay Rub
- 4 Cups Shrimp
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Mayo
- 2 Cans Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 4 Cups Trio Italiano Pasta
- Shrimp Stock
- Grated Cheddar Cheese