20 healthy snacks for couch potatoes
Ready to veg on the couch with snacks and your favorite series? Here are 20 healthy ideas for 200 calories or less that won't ruin your figure.
Light munching for your couch potato delight
Want to binge watch your favorite TV shows without binging on calories? Here's our selection of sweet and savory snacks with 200 calories or less for all your lazy couch potato marathons.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!