Tom Yam Khung
- 12 large shrimp
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 3 cm piece of ginger, grated
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 4 bird peppers
- 6 button mushrooms, cut into 4
- scant 1/2 cup of nuocmâm
- 1 bunch cilantro
- lemon grass
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pot, combine the ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and chicken stock. Bring to boil.
Add the peppers, mushrooms, fish sauce and lime.
Return to a boil, add the shrimp and cook for about ten minutes.
Sprinkle with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Tandoori 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and Spinach Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Shrimp with Curry Mayonnaise 3.2/5 (302 Votes)
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.3/5 (227 Votes)
- SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper