Shrimp and Spinach Soup
- water or stock
- 1 lb. baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
- 1/2 lb. shrimp cut into small pieces
- sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional add-ons:
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add spinach to boiling water or stock; cook until wilted.
Puree in food processor, blender, or use an immersion blender.
Pour in add-ons and shrimp.
Add cornstarch slurry, stir until thick. Remove from heat.
Gently stir in egg until fine ribbons form.
Add sesame oil until fragrant.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef fillet with Cachaca 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- easy Honey walnut Shrimp 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!